SPECIAL INTRO PRICE!!! Grab this combo for just $16 until September, 01.st when its price goes up to $21.
The Girl Font Duo is a perfect combo for Instagram posts, quotes or stories as well as for feminine branding. Script is a loose, messy signature style and Sans is a thin, elegant, block font which is good looking on its own as well as combined with the script.
The Girl Script has many ligatures so you get that messy, effortless handwritten vibe. It’s PUA encoded so it’s fully accessible in any editing software.
The Girl Sans is elegant, thin block font with only capital letters (you type small caps as well – it’s the same for all caps and small caps).
BONUS: You’ll also get 12 premade PSD Instagram templates where you can easily change texts, colors (instructions included – only photos can’t change colors). There is a PNG file for each post in case you want to post it as is. Each post is 1080×1080 px.
Here’s what you get:
- The Girl Script otf, ttf and web fonts
- The Girl Sans otf, ttf and web fonts
- 12 PSD Instagram Post Templates (all photos / brush strokes from these posts are included)
If you use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign or another, you’ll be able to access alternates in the Glyphs pannel, with OTF font. Here is the link where you can see how to access Glyphs panel in Adobe programs: https://adobe.ly/2zuWcwQ
If you are not using these softwares, you can access them through Font Book (Mac) or Character Map (Windows). Quick tutorial on how to access swashes in Character Map:
- Select Character Map app on your PC.
- Once Character Map is opened Select the font you are using from the drop-down box.
- Ensure the Advanced box is checked. You will see the Character set appear, in these drop down boxes, go to ” Group by” and select ” Unicode Subrange. A second window will appear.
- In the new window scroll down to the bottom option and select ” Private use Characters” This will access your Glyphs in the Character Map window.